Thursday, January 09, 2014

2014 Resolution

 Almost everyone has resolution when a new year has came, but not everyone can really achieve them (that's me). Even though I didn't complete my resolution in the past few years, still,  I set goals every year and hope that someday I will get serious about it and complete it.

So, here's my resolutions in 2014~

1. Cultivate a better eating habit and diet

I eat a lot of junk food... That's why I keep putting on weight... This is not a good thing to happen. So, this year I hope to change my eating habits and get healthier, also to lose some weight.

2.Read at least 20 books

I used to read a lot during my high school. However, this habit flew away when I began my university life. During high school, I did not have computer to play with, so I spent most of my time on reading and sleeping ^^ But I then stayed outstation to pursue my studies; without my parents supervising on my daily routine, I indulged myself into the world of internet - watching drama and socializing... Since I now back at home, I am determined to search back the joy of reading. 

3. Count my blessing and stop nagging



I am just an ordinary girl, with ordinary life and ordinary face. Life is always hard to live on, but does not mean that happiness is hard to catch. Happiness does not need miracle, it can be as simple as a warm greeting when u wake up, a thank you after helping someone, a card from a long time no see friend... appreciate everything happened in my life as they help me to grow into a better person. As a young girl, I should also equip myself with confidence, passion, a contented heart and a great smile. Unfortunates, diseases, scourges... happens everyday but the world does not stop for them. So, why should I get annoyed,interrupted and affected when it is just something small bother me.


Above are my resolution in 2014, I don't set much goals as I know that too much expectations leads to more disappointment. Lastly, I hope that everyone have a great year in 2014~ Happy New Year~

P/S: If you happen to stop by at my blog, feel free to share your resolutions and opinion. I appreciate you spending time in my blog~ Thank you~ ^^




No comments:

Post a Comment